About WebIXI’s Nonprofit Advisory Group
The Nonprofit Advisory Group meets once a month for lunch and discussions with other nonprofit organizations in the area. This special networking group functions as an informal board of advisors for nonprofit professionals who each bring their own unique experiences and expertise to the table.
The cost of the luncheon ($14 including tip) is payable directly to MaGerk’s for the buffet they provide us.
Please note that we are asking that you be employed by a nonprofit organization, volunteer with a nonprofit, or sit on a nonprofit’s board to attend.
OUR DIRECTORY & CALENDAR
Please feel free to add your organization to our Directory and add your events to our Calendar. By creating a Master Calendar of events we hope to reduce the instances of Nonprofits scheduling competing events in the county!
The Nonprofit Advisory Group was recently recognized by Maryland Governor, Larry Hogan with a “Governor’s Volunteer Service Certificate”!
- January – No luncheon – Happy Hour at Rockfield Manor, January 25th.
- February – 2/16/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- March – 3/16/2017 at Harford County Chamber of Commerce
- April – 4/212017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- May – 5/19/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- June – 6/16/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- July – 7/21/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- August – 8/18/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- September – 9/15/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- October – 10/20/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- November – 11/17/2017 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- December – No luncheon scheduled.