About WebIXI’s SMALL BUSINESS Advisory Group
The Small Business Advisory Group meets once a month for lunch and discussions with other businesses in the Harford County. This special networking group functions as an informal board of advisors for small business owners who each bring their own unique experiences and expertise to the table.
Built upon the success of WebIXI’s Nonprofit Advisory Group, the Bel Air Downtown Alliance and MaGerk’s Bel Air encouraged the expansion of our concept to the small business community. Together, we’ve launched a unique platform for networking, education and collaborating with small business professionals.
The luncheon is FREE to attend – the only cost will be paying for your own lunch ($14, including tip).
- January – No luncheon – Happy Hour at Rockfield Manor, January 12th.
- February – 2/23/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- March – 3/22/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- April – 4/26/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- May – 5/24/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- June – 6/28/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- July – 7/26/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- August – 8/23/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- September – 9/27/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- October – 10/25/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- November – 11/22/2016 at MaGerk’s Bel Air
- December – No luncheon scheduled.